I'm Baaaaaccckkkk!!

0 Comments

Shhhh! Something is in the Works!

Why don't you blog anymore? Have you quit traveling? Will you blog now that you've moved away again? I guess two years away from my blog has got some people questioning if it's time to bring it back. And guess what? It is!! So back by popular demand, Mimi's Migration will be up and running once again!

Helsinki Cathedral

When I began my blogging journey, I never expected to get the readership that I received. I expected family and friends to occasionally keep up with my stories, but nothing big. But I was shocked and incredibly thankful for the support that I received. Even while this blog has been inactive, every day Mimi's Migration has received multiple visits! So thank you to everyone for your support, it means the world to me!

Uunisaari, Helsinki

So when people started asking if I would ever bring my blog back, even pushing me to do it soon, I figured, why not? I decided that I can update it occasionally while still working on my studies. So instead of daily posts, look for weekly posts, maybe even biweekly if I'm feeling the need to procrastinate. And while I am currently not traveling as much, I've got two years worth of travel to catch you up on and the whole process to moving to a brand new country.

Nuuksio National Park, Espoo

So in the next few weeks you can expect updates on my life since blogging, where I have moved to, and what I plan on doing with my life now. I will introduce you to a new culture, how I've grown up, and trying to balance school, work, and a social life all while living abroad once again. And don't worry, there will still be plenty of travel in my life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: