Moving Home to California

0 Comments

Readjusting to Life in the US


In just two days I will be boarding an airplane. Except this time, I am moving home instead of somewhere new. I am taking a journey to the known instead of the unknown. But that doesn't mean that this new phase in my life is charted territory. Now I get the big adventure of finding a job and figuring out how to live in the US. But for some reason, moving to a European country seems much less scarier than this new adventure that I am about to embark on in the US.


With all of my moves, I am used to packing up and starting over. Moving to a new country doesn't scare me because I have learned how to do all of them. But navigating the American work force and finding an apartment and growing up seems much scarier! There's so many more things to think about, so many more expenses, and so much driving! But nevertheless, the US has been my home for most of my life, and it will be for a very long time. 


So now I am off to the US, hopefully finding a job that pays well enough to live and travel, and onto new adventures. I'll be moving home to California temporarily until the next adventure comes along. And by next adventure, I mean living in another state. But who says you can't travel around the US, right?


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: