Bucket List or To Do List?

0 Comments


Planning Places to Visit While Living Abroad

I would be lying if I said that I’m not moving to Europe so that I can travel. I am pretty sure that is all that I want to do. If I could magically make money appear, I would not be working, I would just be traveling. So in true planner’s fashion, I have made a travel to do list of all the places that I want to go. I had to cut a few out in order to fit everything into the year that I will be gone. Right about now I am wishing that money grew on trees so that I could pay for these trips! Bye-bye bank account! So where exactly will I be breaking the bank? Here’s my list:



Austria: Salzburg and Vienna.
Belgium: Bruges, Brussels, Ghent, and Bastogne.
Czech Republic: Prague.
Denmark: Copenhagen.
England: London, Dover, Canterbury, Stonehenge, Bath.
France: Amiens, Arles, Arromanches, Avignon, Bayeux, Bordeaux, Caen, Carcassonne, Chartres, Compiegne, Colleville sur Mer, Lisieux, Lyon, Mont Saint Michel, Nice, Nimes, Peronne, Reims, Rouen, St Mere Eglise, Strasbourg, Tours, and Verdun.
Germany: Berlin, Cologne, Munich, Neuschwanstein, and Nuremburg.
Greece: Athens and Santorini.
Hungary: Budapest.
Ireland: Cork, Dublin, and Galway.
Italy: Assisi, Florence, Milan, Naples, Pompeii, Venice, and Verona.
Monaco: Monte Carlo.
Netherlands: Amsterdam.
Norway: Olso.
Poland: Auschwitz, Krakow, and Warsaw.
Portugal: Lisbon.
Scotland: Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Spain: Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, and Seville.
Sweden: Stockholm.
Switzerland: Lucerne.

So I may have just signed up for some cities because of their relevance in World War I and World War II, but I am history teacher, so that makes it acceptable, right? If next year is meant to be relaxing, that will never happen with this long to do list because I will need to work my butt off in order to afford these trips. Oh well, I guess Carpe Diem, You Only Live Once, You Can Sleep When You’re Dead, and whatever other sayings there are!

I soon may need to start asking for donations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: