Mint Tea

0 Comments

A Tea to Rule All Teas

Oh sweet baby Jesus I've never tasted a tea so good! It is beyond sweet and has the right amount of mint. It was love at first sip! And now I need to figure out how to make that with the limited resources that I have!

This type of tea comes from Morocco and other North African countries. My dad had taken me out for couscous on his last night in Paris and he said that I had to try the tea. Now I am not much of a tea drinker, only when I am sick, but this tea was amazing! I am so glad that he made me try it. The tea is made out of green tea and a lot of sugar. It is then poured over mint leaves to give it the flavoring. At this restaurant they also added pine nuts. If you happen to be in a restaurant that has mint tea, try the tea!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: