Sorry for the Break

0 Comments

I'm Back Again ...


... and hopefully for good this time. As life got a bit hectic and crazy, I neglected my blog. But I finally got a handle on things and am more excited than ever to be back in the travel blogging community!


Since September, I have been actively writing a thesis, which turned out to be much more of a monster than I planned. I may have exceeded the page limit as I became more and more engrossed in my research. Whoops! But now I can say that I have finally completed it, submitted it, and now I am just waiting to hear back about my grade. And I am not going to lie, I am so relieved and proud of myself for completing it this early and this fast!


I have also been actively looking into Ph.D. programs and have applied to one university so far. This meant writing letters, producing writing samples, finding references, and trying to stay sane! Hopefully I will hear back within a few weeks to find out where I am moving to next! That's right, I can't quite stay still and will be moving to a new city, hopefully at the end of the this summer. Stay tuned in a few weeks!!


But don't worry, even with classes, thesis research and writing, and doctorate applications, I have still made plenty of time to travel. Since September, I have discovered the Finnish countryside, visited Marrakech, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rovaniemi, Minsk, and Kiev, and revisited Tallinn and Stockholm. So yeah, I've been a bit busy!


So I am sorry for the break and not managing my time as well, but as I finally have got a handle on things, I give this blog and its followers some love and attention! So stay tuned for some updates on my last few months and find out what is in store for this blog, my travels, and my future.


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: