Fine Dining at the White Rabbit

0 Comments

The White Rabbit: One of the Best Restaurants in the World


Traveling in Russia is quite a unique experience. There is so much history and culture, you could easily spend weeks there. But one incredible experience that I never imagined was eating at one of the top fifty restaurants in the world: The White Rabbit. Thanks to the rubble being so weak compared to the dollar, affording a restaurant like this is actually kinda doable. So when I told my dad about it, we booked a reservation and waited to see what our experience would be like.


First, the restaurant is on top of a building, giving an amazing view of the city. On a warm summer day it must be incredible. The decor was some sort of modern and gothic mixed together with plenty of white rabbit statues and paintings. The place seems small and crammed, but the seats are comfortable and you easily sink back into enjoyment. 


My dad and I ordered quite a few appetizers, a main dish, and desert. The portions were very generous as I was prepared for one of those fancy restaurants that barely serve anything. Instead each appetizer was quite large and enough for three people. 


And the food was amazing! We had steak tartare, some sort of caprese, and foie gras for appetizers. I then had borscht and then we went onto the main course. They had ran out of the one that I chose so I had lamb instead. It was incredible. It came with two sauces and great potatoes and vegetables. Finally desert came and it was unimaginable.


Overall the experience was amazing. I still can't believe that we got to go and that we were able to try such incredible things. The food was so unbelievably good, I would love to go back. And for the amount of food that we ordered, the bill wasn't outrageous. So if you want a fine dining culinary experience, try the White Rabbit in Moscow. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: