Vacationing With A Finnish Family

0 Comments

The Finnish Countryside: The Perfect Getaway Vacation


I was lucky enough to work for a family that wanted me to experience the lovely countryside of Finland. So they took me to their family farm for me to spend the weekend and I fell in love with the area. The relaxing lifestyle was exactly what I needed. And now I wish every vacation could be a Finnish countryside vacation. 


The weekend started with a drive out to the countryside and meeting the family. The people were nice and accommodating. They showed me around their property which consisted of a few different farm houses on quite a bit of land.


The next day was spent walking around the farm and petting animals. I got up early to watch the sun rise and it was so wonderful and peaceful. The nice chirps of the birds and the calmness was relaxing and refreshing. Finally at night was a big family dinner of the food that was grown on the farm and the animals caught by the family. 


Vacationing in the Finnish countryside is relaxing and energizing at the same time. There are not many people in Finland so you really feel like you are alone in nature. Then you get to do whatever you want. Go for a walk, hike, pet animals, swim. Anything. And it is nice to disconnect from the internet and just enjoy your time. It is the perfect place to enjoy time with friends and family. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: