A Letter to Delivery Trucks

0 Comments


Dear delivery trucks,


I'd like to start off by saying how I appreciate how reliable you are. I know that the brasserie right below me will always have enough supplies to stay in business. I especially appreciate how you never fail to miss a 5am delivery on a Monday morning. You truly start off the best day of the week in a lively manner. 


I have to give a round of applause to the man that comes every other Monday because he sure knows how to get you excited for the day. His choice of blasting death metal at 5 in the morning really motivates me and gets me pumped up for a nice long day of work. Thank you for educating my neighborhood on the musical stylings of Norwegian death metal while you do your job. You obviously know how to multitask.

But as much as I love hearing the delivery trucks on Monday mornings, I truly do appreciate the fact that deliveries are not made on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Thank for for instead delivering later in the day. I'm sure that I speak for all the residents when I say that we appreciate the later deliveries.

Keep up the great work!

Sincerely

Mimi

P.S. I would also like to thank the garbage trucks that come every night to pick up the garbage. Thank you keeping our streets clean. And I really appreciate your method of teaching people a lesson of not picking up the garbage that spills out of the cans as you throw it in the truck. It really teaches the residents to put their garbage bags properly into the cans.

(Can you tell I've never lived in a big city before?)

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: