Cold Weather

0 Comments

A California Girl Experiences the Cold

Ok so I'm cold. And I'm starting to get worried about what the real cold months are going to be like. It seems like the second November hit, the sun went away. And I'm not going to complain about it because I like the cold, but I'm a little shocked at how fast it got to be this cold. 

So far it hasn't rained that much, a lot more than California, but not as much as everyone made it out to be. But it's cold! Scarves here aren't a fashion accessory, they're a must have. And boots are also a must have. The metro is getting more crowded as people are trying to avoid the cold. But the problem with the metro is that you are so bundled up from outside that once you're inside you start sweating buckets because there are so many people and you're so covered up. Let's just say I never knew that I could be cold and sweating at the same time. Yuk! And my skin is getting paler because I haven't seen the sun in a month. I guess I'll have to take advantage of those nearby Mediterranean countries!

But like I said, I'm going not to complain because I would rather be too cold than too hot. And I haven't busted out the heavy winter coat yet and I haven't turned on my heater. I'm saving that for when it gets really bad. I mean it gets colder than this right? I hope so because I want to see some snow! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: