Another Holiday Closer

0 Comments

Done With Another Holiday

Well Easter is done with and I'm one holiday closer to spending it with my family. Ok and so maybe I got homesick, but for about five minutes. But then I thought about all my upcoming travels, ate a lot of good French food, spent time with my French family, and called my American family. Homesickness gone! But then I thought about how only a few more holidays separate me from returning to the US. Almost there!

Mother's Day, Father's Day, and the 4th of July will be the last three holidays that I am missing in the US. When I look at it that way it doesn't look that long. Then count the months and I have a little over four months until I return home. Am I excited? Yes. Am I sad? A reasonable amount. But I guess I'm going to be so busy in the next few months with all these travels that I won't have time to think. And yes I'm sad that my adventure is coming to an end, but then I remember that I have a life full of adventures ahead of me. And as long as I can afford to travel I won't pass up any opportunities. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: