April's Killer Trip

0 Comments

Caution: Killer Trip Ahead

One month from now will be the April break, which I have been looking forward to for a while. First my dad is coming for the third time this year. But then just shortly after he comes, I will be leaving with a friend for a killer trip in Eastern Europe. If I thought my week in Portugal and Spain was a lot, then I need to brace myself for this one! One week, two night trains, three countries, and countless history museums. Good thing Eastern Europe isn't that expensive!


So how did this idea come about? Let's see... I moved to Europe, told one of my best friends that if she visits me we could travel together. Then it just snowballed from there. I can't even remember how we decided on these cities, but I think it had to do with the fact that we wanted to see their history more than anything. I guess that's what happens when you get two history majors and movie lovers together. Originally we had planned four countries, but thankfully we came to our senses. So now we have planned Budapest, Krakow, and Vienna. And in between these cities we are taking the night train. I've never taken the night train before, so we'll see how it goes, but I have a feeling exhaustion will be a big part of this trip, in a good way. There's a quote out there that I think will be a perfect one for this trip, and that quote is: "no one looks back on their life and remembers the ones where they had plenty of sleep." So while it will be a killer trip, I am very excited for it and all the memories to be made.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: