Nutella

0 Comments


The Wonders of Nutella

As I sat down to come up with this week's food post, I made myself a piece of bread with Nutella. And then it hit me, I haven't talked about how amazing this is! I don't care what people say, Nutella is not just for kids. No, it's too good for the kids to hog it all. And it's great at any time of the day. And I know that people in America are wondering why I'm posting about Nutella when we have Nutella in the US. Well I hate burst your bubble, but Nutella in France tastes different and is so much better! Here's why. 


Nutella is different here because it has more of a hazelnut flavor. I don't think there can ever be too much hazelnut goodness. So after experiencing the good Nutella, it's hard to go back. American Nutella is good, but not that good.

Nutella is served with a lot of things here. Bread and Nutella go well together for breakfast. It can be eaten with crêpes or waffles (add strawberries or bananas for extra goodness). So far I haven't missed peanut better because I have Nutella. So when you're here, please try Nutella because it just gives your taste buds a nice party in your mouth. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: