Saucisson

0 Comments


Saucisson: Delicious Dried Sausages

I've never been a big fan of salami. I don't know why. But offer me a saucisson and I'm game. Actually, I'm not just game, I'll eat this until there's no more. Self control is never present when saucisson is around. 


Saucisson is a dried, cured sausage usually seasoned with herbs and pepper. It's usually made of pork or a combination of pork and other meats. And it's got a heavy dose of fat inside too. It's always served before the first course, usually with the alcohol, though you don't have to partake in the drinking to eat this meaty goodness. And it is always included in a charcuterie plate because it is the staple to French cured meets. It's just that good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: