The Only Thing I Can Talk About

0 Comments

This One Time at Band Camp...

Uh oh, I'm turning into that girl. That girl that always refers back to the glory days. The year spent in Europe. The time spent traveling. But instead of saying "this one time, at band camp" I'm saying "this one time, in [insert city name here]" and that can't be good news. My new fun fact won't be that I'm French. No not anymore. It will be that I decided to just escape life for a year and travel to over ten countries. 


I don't know what else I'll have to talk about. I'm not very up to date on current events. I have no exciting job. I'm not in school. I'm not even up to date on movies (shocker)! But is that so bad? Because while I don't know what happened last week, I know what fries cooked in duck fat tastes like. Or that sauerkraut cooked in bacon fat is the best way to eat any kind of cabbage. Or what's it's like to power walk in full snow up the Bavarian mountains. And that getting lost isn't always a bad thing (unless you end up where all the sexy shops are). And I'd much rather have those experiences and be annoying and constantly say "this one time in Europe..." than to not have had those experiences at all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: