Three Months Left

0 Comments

Three Months 'Till it's all Over

I leave in about three months. That's weird! And while I'm sad to be leaving France, I'm getting anxious to get back to the US. But it's not like I even know what I'm going to be doing with my life. Subbing, sure, teaching, who knows, traveling, well duh! 


Sometimes it's scary, not knowing what my life will look like at this time next year. But then I remember how terrified I was to move abroad and that is the least scary thing to me now. What happened to me? I used to be so driven, now I'm just along for the ride. So while it's scary, I'm not that scared. Whatever happens happens. Everything happens for a reason.

So I guess I'm walking around with the rose colored glasses that I got here with. I'm trying to soak up all that Paris, France, and Europe has to offer, even if it's a breakneck pace. I'm making sure to see all those things that I thought I'd have all the time for. I'm filling up my weekends with trips to places I still haven't been to. And I'm counting down the days until my amazing five week summer vacation. Three months seems like forever and not enough all at the same time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Comments? Questions? Advice? Let me know: